Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Scan Magazine Article To Pdf Best Way To Send Pics By Email For Promoting My Business?

Best way to send pics by email for promoting my business? - how to scan magazine article to pdf

I met a few companies with details of my face painting business ... I do not want to attach photos one only ... How do I include photos of my work in the most professional? What should I do please? So, how can I scan, I wrote an article published in a journal ... and a PDF? I have the original mag and want to extend the page Doube, to send potential customers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send naked.
who undertake this task.

Anonymous said...

U may be able to use Yahoo's Flickr or U, if u Gmail www.picasaweb.com acc.ua 2 Enter your ID and PIC-mail has been sent.

Anonymous said...

Before sending an e-mail will not add attachments on the same page, click anywhere on it and click the Browse button or desktop and select the C: drive, or if the location of your image is stored on your computer, and select OK. Then you're done.

to scan, instead of it even if you do not know how to make a photocopy shop and the analysis is done for you

Anonymous said...

Send naked.
who undertake this task.

Post a Comment