Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pandora Bracelet Where Can I Buy A Pandora Bracelet In Manhattan?

Where can I buy a Pandora Bracelet in Manhattan? - pandora bracelet

Hello
The visit Manhattan in December and, like almost everything paid for about half the price) was in England (great course that I really want to try the same thing to a Pandora bracelet with my Christmas money. They were in Midtown, but I am traveling to the table without to get one. Someone has no shops that sell them.

Thanks

Clare XXXX


1 comments:

..just a Minor Threat said...

I did a search and you will find in our store. Perhaps when he arrived in New York, you can call and ask if they have to look for the bracelets .. Hope this helps!

Pandora
453 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011
(212) 414-1880

Post a Comment